Experience the Hydrotherapy Circuit
Hydrotherapy reduces muscle tension, relieves pain, rehabilitates injured muscles, boosts the immune system, and relieves stress. When utilizing the Kohler Waters Spa amenities, the following circuit is recommended.
- 1–2 minutes in a neutral (95 degrees) shower – rinse body and use your washcloth to exfoliate your body. Exfoliation stimulates the skin, increasing the circulation in your body.
- 3–5 minutes in the whirlpool – Moving from a neutral shower to the hot temperature increases blood flow, stimulating oxygen.
- 1 minute in the cool plunge pool – During this time your body senses the shock and directs blood flow to all organs to “protect” itself.
- 3–5 minutes in steam room or sauna – Blood flow increases, increasing organ function.
- Repeat circuit between cool plunge and steam/sauna three times (alternating between steam room and sauna). Back and forth between hot and cold naturally stimulates the body, organs, and blood flow to help reset to a natural state.
- End hydrotherapy circuit in cool plunge pool or in neutral shower.
- Relax and enjoy a hot cup of tea or warm beverage to promote neutralization of your body.